Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Beautiful Phone Case and a Halloween Card


  Hello ! I have a card up on the Poppystamps
 
Hope you have a minute to stop by and take a look.


I ordered this iPhone case from Birch Press Design, before 
I did I had a question about the front ( I always want a bit of a lip
on the phone so it will protect my phone when face down)
The owner Dave( also owner of Poppystamps ) sent me a picture and before I had a chance to respond the phone case sold out.
Dave was so helpful and always kind .... trust me I had many questions and emails.  Anyway I just wanted to pass this on to you in case you are looking for a beautiful case for your phone. 
I love that it is see through otherwise how would any one know I had the gold phone :) I also have a link on my blog to BPD. 




It’s a clear case with flowers on the top.
I love mine !

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet little phone case!! That's a great review for both Poppy Stamps and Birch Press. Now I'm off to see your card in full. The sneak peek is so tempting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful phone case! off to check out your fun halloween card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a darling card ... looks like a stunning phone case!!! WoW
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty phone case!! I'm off to check out your card.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty phone case...off to see your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous phone case, Marybeth ... it's like a miniature work of art! Off to see your card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, that is a pretty case Marybeth! Almost makes me want an iPhone! lol Fabulous poppy card too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to look at your card over at Poppystamps, love it the houses decked out for Halloween are fantastic. I LOVE your phone case, I really like how your iPhone shows through, my iPhone case is clear and I love that I can see my gold phone through it. Trying to get back on track with commenting so here we are again at Day 1...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm crushing over your Halloween card and the phone case, well, that's captured my attention, too! Going for a look...but I'll be right back!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I love it when you do!
Take care.